- To provide a high standard of education to children who would otherwise be denied the opportunity for any education at all.
- To improve the quality of life for children from impoverished families or those orphaned as a result of the political conflict.
- To empower children with vocational skills and an undestanding of their own potential.
- To increase the children’s opportunities for employment and further study, and to support them to achieve the best possible future.
- To engender in the children being supported a sense of responsiblity towards and respect for society and their role within it.
- To encourage children to support other members of their communities when it is so within their power to do so.
- To provide an example for other organizations and individuals seeking to improve the lives of the vulnerable or marginalised in society.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: